Saturday, May 14, 2016

Wow, time flies! I cannot believe this is my last post for the course. I fully expect to continue this blog on my own even after the course ends!

I've learned a lot from this course, specifically about other Social Media Platforms. I would've liked to have learned more about in-depth Business-Specific platforms for leadership and management, but there are so many directions Social Media can go that it's hard to cover everything.

Because of this course, I will start to utilize Twitter more and use it for business-related information and ideas for leadership. I've already started to follow and look up information on Twitter that interests me professionally and I cannot believe I underutilized it for so long!!

Overall, my brand has improved because of this course. I will continue to write and blog about my experiences when traveling for business (both professional encounters and fun!) and follow other individuals to better myself. I'm looking forward to opening the door for more opportunities thanks to Social Media! I couldn't have done it without this course and my professor and classmates.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment