Sunday, April 3, 2016

Vermont Sunset in Burlington, VT

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog.

I travel every week for work, and although I do actually work during the day, I am able to experience some cool places and see many different parts of the country. Some places I would never travel to myself, and others I've been dying to go to.

Last week I was in Vermont! I have never been to Vermont until now. I didn't know how eco-friendly the state is. The airport is very eco-conscious, and they are very environmentally friendly. The picture is my hotel view of the sunset Tuesday evening over Lake Champlain.

Brunch at The Skinny Pancake - Burlington
Lake Champlain View




















I was also able to experience some of their food. It's not easy staying healthy on the road, and I will admit I did indulge in Vermont. The picture is at the restaurant The Skinny Pancake. They're known for their crepes! They're very local and strive to make the community better by purchasing local ingredients and engaging in the town.


On my last day, I took a walk from my hotel to Lake Champlain to enjoy the view. It was a high of 50 degrees, and it was perfect weather to watch the water and just relax. After a long week of work, it was definitely a treat!

Next week I will be in El Paso, TX, just at the border of Texas and Mexico. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. To have a job where you are constantly traveling must be the coolest thing ever. Great picture of your breakfast in Vermont. Can't wait to see what you post after visiting San Antonio Texas.

    ReplyDelete